Saturday, May 11, 2013

Holy hand grenade and Hutchison effect.

>

 SO THIS JESUITICAL S*** OF B***, DON'T ALLOW TO ME TO UPLOAD PICTURES CONTINUALLY DISTURBING THE EDITING OF THIS POST

IN MARCH 2007 I AVLESBELUSKES ALIAS RONCELLI EDOARDO DID AN INVOLUNTARY EXPERIMENTS WHO CONFIRMED HUTCHISON EFFECTS AND DISGREGATION OF CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF MATTER, I FORGOT IT AND ONLY THE STEEL DUSTIFICATION THEORY FOR 9-11 MADE IT TO COME AGAIN IN MY MIND

I TRIED MANY TIME TO POST AT LEAST TWO PICTURE HERE (AS MY GOOGLE ALBUM IS NOT POSSIBLE TO USE BY ME) BUT AS YOU CAN SEE THERE ARE NO PICTURES.

YOU CAN THANK THOSE FILTHY PARASITIC MOTHER****** IF NOW YOU DON'T SEE ANY IMAGE HERE!!!

I know that those SOBs are doing this to make my nerves explode and to launch a bad image on the argument and on the people I deal with!

I know well their methods!!! 



This is why I started to post about 9-11 and the revelations about the true technology used for it.

In 2007 I did some experiments with holy hand grenades, as they appear for example in the site:

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/HHGconstruction10jan02.shtml

They are claimed to work on the principle of doc Wilhelm Reich, the "orgone" which is nothing else than the old dear ether of the old physic.

I didn't perceive anything of particular with those devices and soon I forgot them.

Till a day when I heard a loud crash in the upper attic. There I forgot one of those deveices and look what happened:


















No comments: