Saturday, May 11, 2013

HERE TWO PICTURES [HOLY HAND GRENADE/HUTCHISON EFFECT/DISGREGATION OF CRYSTAL STRUCTURE MATTER AT MY FAMILY HOME]

>

Finally I decided to open a new album on line, photobucket, here you have both pictures those SOBs and M.F.s blocked me from uploading here and on Google album online:




avlesbeluskes's Photos and Videos

[you see Madonna images on the wall don't fear it's my father's attic there are gathered old odds and ends, memories of old family etc. I live in Roman Catholic subliminal brainwash society it's part of the cultural landscape]

I chose to leave at his place this post with virulent language, a witness of their methods: 

Saturday, May 11, 2013


Holy hand grenade and Hutchison effect. 

http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.it/2013/05/holy-hand-grenade-and-hutchison-effect.html

  ------------references:




No comments: