Sunday, April 14, 2013

"... to buy only German goods."

>
Edited: 16th April 2013. Below you should see two images, above the one of general superio SJ Wladimir Ledochowsky, below the one of (in Poland during childhood, trained by) Jesuit Shimon Peres. When I viewed this post the image of SJ Ledochowsky was lacking and viewable only with a click on the little square at its place. After I logged in in order to edit this post and to warn about the disappearing as the couple of images are worth 1,000 words, the Ledochowsky's photo re-appeared miracolously. Of course they control my IP address and my Internet traffic. They realized I was going just to expose another manipulation of my blogs. Therefore they thought well to resuscitate Wladimir picture. I suspect that when I don't access my blogs - just controlling my IP or my movements when I go outside home - many images disappear from them in order to reappear only when they detect my IP is active. 
-----------------------------------



From: YOU WANNA FIGHT?  THE MASS MURDERS OF THE PEACEFUL LABOR ZIONISTS - by Barry Chamish
 

 

 

 
"......While world Jewry was boycotting the Nazi regime in the '30s, the Jewish Agency in Jerusalem was propping up Hitler. A deal, called The Transfer Agreement, was cut whereby the Nazis would chase Germany's Jews to Palestine, and the Labor Zionists would force the immigrants to use their assets to buy only German goods. Once the Jewish Agency got the German Jews it wanted, those they secretly indoctrinated in the anti-Judaism of Shabtai Tzvi and Jacob Frank, they let the Nazis take care of the rest of European Jewry. The Holocaust was a eugenics program and Levi Eshkol played a major role in it.
.......
In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba flew to America and returned with 7 x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.
They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300 million Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60 million liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today. 

......
  In 1996, Rabbi Meshulum asked to meet me. I travelled with his wife to Sharon Prison, walked through a maze of sinking corridors until I reached his compound....(...)....the founder of the Israeli atomic research program was Shimon Peres and if the truth came out, he would be exposed for his role in the atrocities...."

    Reported here:  http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.it/2012/09/barry-chamish-cyber-attacked-is-hour-x.html






Sunday, April 14, 2013

" The reason why Christians should not be blind supporters of the Israeli government." 

 http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.it/2013/04/reason-why-christians-should-not-be.html




Thursday, April 11, 2013

Continuing Counter Reformation and persecution of Jews. 

 http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.it/2013/04/continuing-counter-reformation-and.html


No comments: