Saturday, March 16, 2013

Never trust a Jesuit, commander Chavez.

>
 
 
"......Chávez said he had received words of warning from Fidel Castro, himself the target of hundreds of failed and often bizarre CIA assassination plots. “Fidel always told me: ‘Chávez take care. These people have developed technology. You are very careless. Take care what you eat, what they give you to eat … a little needle and they inject you with I don’t know what.”.......".

From:  http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-precious-art-of-assassinating-legally-hugo-chavez-on-the-hit-list-of-united-states-inc/5326298
 [reported in Comedonchisciotte, a site very much 'friend' of Chavez (like Jesuit Fidel Castro was...): http://www.comedonchisciotte.org/site/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=11611 ]

     If Castro would have known what they had injected him, maybe they could have helped Chavez to survive...

What does Voltaire's quote "Lord protect me from my friends, I can take care of my enemies"?

How does this quote differ from the quote, "I can protect myself from my enemies, may God protect me from my friends", when it says the translation of this one is: with friends like these who needs enemies. While Voltaire's quote means that your enemies are "more on your side" because you can be prepared for them but you don't always know what your friends will do. I don't understand how these quotes can be so similar but they seem to have different meanings? What do you think each means, and/or do you feel they mean the same thing?

Thursday, March 14, 2013

....Just in time for the election of the new pope. 

http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.it/2013/03/just-in-time-for-election-of-new-pope.html

 

No comments: