Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"PA Mufti: Muslims will kill Jews in name of Islam" [video and related problems to my PC, see also the Prophecy and the Beast]

>



Above video - "PA Mufti: Muslims will kill Jews in name of Islam" - URL:

[Upgrade: I added the above bold characters today 27 Sept. The video appears with difficulty when I open this page, even clicking on the link it doesn't work well.... Evidently someone doesn't like this video].

I would have posted nothing but the same accident forced me to break the silence. Censorship? I know that Jesuit-Marxist China and Ayatollah's Iran are deeply involved in the global cyber-war.

Every time I try to download (Keepvid) this video my internet link falls. Half an hour ago I spent nearly 30 Euro for a technician online who restored the connection, whose problems were exclusively inside my PC (as they told me after having controlled the external link, but in fact the lights of the router were all OK). The first thing I tried - after the connection was restored - was to download the video and.... again the line went off.

Thirty Euro sucked by Black pope's Mafia. 

I'm using another PC now. Is this the censorship of the Roman World Democratic government? Roman Catholicism + Islam + China + allies are the 50% + 1 of the world. Do they retain to have the right to suppress anyone not kneeling to them?

On the theme "the Jews" in the final days, see also Chick's tract "the Beast" [see the fourteenth line of the comic, "In his madness, the Beast orders every Jew killed...." etc. etc.]:



*   *   *

 Friday, September 21, 2012


World Democracy in action 

http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.it/2012/09/world-democracy-in-action.html

 

Saturday, September 15, 2012

"Hezbollah welcomes the pope in the homeland of coexistence" 

http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.it/2012/09/hezbollah-welcomes-pope-in-homeland-of.html



Above image - "Haj Amin al-Husseini meeting with Adolf Hitler (December 1941)." - URL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1987-004-09A,_Amin_al_Husseini_und_Adolf_Hitler.jpg

No comments: