Friday, May 04, 2012

I removed those posts

>


I removed – as requested by nwo-truthseeker - the posts also from Facebook after an answer in the form of a post on their blog:
 

Of course the other posts related to Giuliano Amato, don Ciotti, Saviano & related de-codification of the use of the "make-it-appear-Jewish" games also in the Italian inner criminality-politic question, will remain.




Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Giuliano Amato, Roberto Saviano and the Jesuit control of the ANTI-MAFIA 

 http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.it/2012/05/giuliano-amato-roberto-saviano-and.html



Friday, May 04, 2012

".....Enrico de Pedis, Francisco Franco, Augusto Pinochet......" 

http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.it/2012/05/enrico-de-pedis-francisco-franco.html



 -----------------------------------------
(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)

 

 

No comments: