Friday, March 30, 2012

Previous post saved as draft.

Previous post saved as draft.

Waiting confirmations on SJ trained Mario Monti's visit to Communist party of China.

Because Red Brigades now are at the government. They use no more Skorpions and P38 but "financial policies to heal national budgets".


------------------------------------------
(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)


No comments: