Friday, March 30, 2012

I am not Jesus Christ, and soon or later I'll crush this PC

>

Above image - "Marxism is out of reality". Abstract surrealism, early XXI century, planet earth, little before his definitive enslavement by Rome and her Jesuit praetorians. Author: unknown.


I promised to a person I love that I will de-crease my work here. She is right. And is not a disguised Jesuit.

I am not a savior, not Jesus Christ - II the second coming. All these words will not change the plan of the Lord. So I hope that person will pardon me for what is an exclusive vent of rage.

Have you heard the words of doc Ratzinger? "
Marxist ideology no longer corresponds to reality":


Above video - "Pope Benedict XVI: Marxist ideology no longer corresponds to reality " - URL: http://youtu.be/5ecbmbbrnjA
Seen in: http://open.salon.com/blog/rick_lucke/2012/03/29/pope_benedict_marxism_no_longer_corresponds_to_reality


Words pronounced just some days before their temporal coadjutor/executioner, SJ trained prof Mario Monti, went to visit Communist politburo of China (he landed in Beijing today).

Always hide with the right hand what you are doing with the left one....


[And soon or later I'll smash this computer on the wall because I too am hypocrite...].

------------------------------------------
(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)


No comments: