Monday, February 20, 2012

"....China accused Western countries of stirring civil war in Syria...."

>





".........
avles said...

<<.....Iranian ships reach Syria, China warns of civil war.....By Khaled Yacoub Oweis and Angus MacSwan

AMMAN/BEIRUT | Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:14am EST

(Reuters) - China accused Western countries of stirring civil war in Syria and two Iranian warships docked at a Syrian naval base, underscoring rising international tensions over the near year-long crisis.
.....>>

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/20/us-syria-idUSL5E8DB0BH20120220

[I fear I was right, damn right....]

........"

Monday, February 06, 2012

China & Russia buying the Arab consent for their veto with purchasing of oil and massive investments? [the Stalingrad of Western world is coming]


------------------------------------------
(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)

No comments: