Sunday, January 15, 2012

Slovenian public RTV company, tool of Rome [and of Holocaus denial?]

>
"........
.....Finally, the first days of February 2009, when the RTV Slovenia intend to take a round table in the show “Bible and the world” where they had to talk about Bishop Williamson, an Holocaust denier. I soon got the message that the program will not be, because nobody in the church did want to get into the studio, where I'll be there too",....
......."
RTVSLO is a tool of Rome!
http://adrgegenreformationheute.blogspot.com/2012/01/rtvslo-is-tool-of-rome.html
--------------------------
(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)

No comments: