Monday, January 16, 2012

C-osta C-oncordia aka 33 - FINALLY PUBLISHED!

>


Above two images, from the top:
1) the Costa Concordia, it was "like the Titanic", as told by the survivors.
2) Jesuit Trained Mario Draghi, superior bookkeeper of the European Office of the Indulgences (=banknotes), the European FED, better known as "European Central Bank".

C-osta C-oncordia aka 33 [and remember CHINA military collaboration with NATO Slovenia...]


-----------------------------
Well, why do I always put a legend to every pics I publish in my messages? Read it from a comment I the same wrote to explain this fact on my Facebook wall: ".....My work is hard, every pic I post on my blog mus have a legenda as I noted that they oftern disappear and so the reader even doesn't know that there's a pic.... And everything I write, like for example thiscomment, I must copy it with "copy" option on a document, as , as happened just with that above message, when I try to copy it to save it and after pasting I read only a non sense sequence of mysterious code, I am constrained to takee a pic of the screen of every thing importnant I am doing!!!!!!!!!! This is Romish Masonic censorhip/cyberwar on the web!!!!!!!!!.....". Forget the errors, I wrote that in an hurry, this is "real freedom" of Internet...
----------------------------------
(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)

No comments: