Monday, September 05, 2011

A false alarm

>

Fortunately the problem signalized in the previous post (Sunday, September 04, 2011 "New Israel": psy-op to allow the NATO Romish Catho-Islamic attack on Israel?) was simply a not connected cable. But an year and half ago it was a completely different affair:
"................
With the first problems appearing on 20th February, my ADSL line was off for 16 days,– except short periods of time. From the 1st March – second anniversary of the Grand Oriente Masonry elections and Austrian regional elections after Haider's death – till the 9th March, 4 technical squads intervened on the physical line, in my home and outside. Only the 4th physical intervention – apparently – solved the problem.
................"

URL: http://vaticancrusadebalkans.blogspot.com/2010/03/purchasing-schismatic-cattle-in-balkans.html
....................... . . . . . .

Sunday, September 04, 2011

"New Israel": psy-op to allow the NATO Romish Catho-Islamic attack on Israel?



--------------------------------------------------
(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)

No comments: